Required School Forms 2023-2024
3 forms are REQUIRED to be acknowledged by a Primary Guardian for all Wayne Township Public students via the online process through OnCourse Connect for the 2023-2024 school year. DO NOT PRINT THESE OUT AND RETURN TO SCHOOL.
- 2023-2024 District Policy Information for Parents Form
- 2023-20243 Photo Name Release Agreement
- 2023-2024 Parental Consent Survey PPRA Notice must be acknowledged by a Primary Guardian for all Wayne Township Public Students via the online process through OnCourse
Note: The G-Suite Consent Form and the Student Chromebook Device and Use Fee Acceptance Waiver Form are INCLUDED as part of the District Policy Information for Parents form.
Listed below are the forms necessary to print and return on the first day of school, if applicable:
1. Free and Reduced Lunch:
- 2023-2024 Free and Reduced Lunch Letter
- Free & Reduced Lunch Online Application (If necessary, hard copies will be available at your child's school)
IMPORTANT: Should your household/income status change, please make sure to fill out this application for other possible benefits/assistance. This is important even though the District is still providing FREE lunches to all students at this time.
2. Monarch Student Accident Insurance Form Link
Listed below are informational documents you should review and retain for your records:
3. Annual Asbestos Notification Compliance 2022-2023
4. Annual Integrated Pest Management Notice for School Year 2023-2024
5. Community Pass Instructions 2023-2024
6. Sports Related Eye Injuries Notice - Health Related