Directions for Online Application System and Open Positions
To view current job opportunities with Wayne Township Public Schools:
- Click on “Job Opportunities” on the left hand side of the page
- You will see on the left hand side of that page the Applitrack logo and the option to view “All Job Vacancies”
To apply for a currently available position through Applitrack:
- Access Applitrack by following the steps listed above.
- Once in Applitrack, click “All Jobs” to see the full list of currently available positions.
- Scroll through the list and when you view a position of interest, click the “Apply” button within that vacancy listing. This will open an application for you to complete. Follow the on line prompts to complete and submit the application.
* You must click through the whole process in order for it to be submitted. You can always update and go back into your application at any time.
For future openings you may start an application to be held on file:
- Access Applitrack as instructed above.
- Once in Applitrack, click “External Applicant” to start an application.
- Within the application, you will be able to scroll through the list of established job titles for which the District recruits/hire but which do not have any current openings
- This application for the selected job title will be kept in the Applitrack “pool” file for that job title and will be accessed/reviewed in the event of a future opening.
* Completing an application ensures that your materials remain on file. However, to receive maximum consideration it is important to monitor current openings and to apply for each desired position as it becomes available.
If your information is already in Applitrack and are applying for a current opening, the system prompts you through the information that you have on file to enable you to change or update before you do your final submission. If nothing has changed, please just prompt through until it is submitted.