Preordering Gluten Free and Halal/Kosher lunches
Wayne Township Public Schools and Sodexo are excited about a new Halah/Kosher lunch offering and a new way to preorder Gluten Free and Halal/Kosh meals,beginning December 1, 2023.
- Daily halal lunch options will be offered district wide beginning December 1, 2023 for elementary and middle schools. The Halal menu options were introduced at the Greens & Grains station daily this year at high schools in October 2023. The Halal menu items offered are from the high school station, which were well received and enhance our student-friendly menu.
- The Gluten Free and Halal/Kosher lunch options must be preordered at least one week in advance to ensure product to your school for your date(s) of service.
- Preorder Gluten Free and Halal/Kosher lunch options through the Boonli ordering service beginning November 22, 2023
- Go to https://wayneschoolsnj.boonli.com - (please bookmark this page)
- Click Create an Account: Password is: SPECIAL7
- Enter your information to create your account and click Submit
- Now you will add profiles for those you will be ordering for, once added click I’m done
- Sign in to begin ordering
- FAQ/PROGRAM INFORMATION (available after logging into Boonli)
- FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): call 973-317-2239
and they’ll get back to you right away.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site) email: email@example.com
- PAYMENT INFORMATION The program accepts payment by Debit Card, Credit Card: Visa,
MasterCard & Discover
- MERCHANT NAME: Boonli LLC (Will display on Bank/Credit Card Statement)
- MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – for new and changed
- PROCESSING FEE: A nominal processing fee is charged so that we can offer our program online.
*Please note that the High School's Preorder Lunch option through Boonli will be discontinued for Wayne Hills and Wayne Valley as of 12/1/23 due to zero minimal usage by the high school communities.
2023-2024 FoodServices Information
Wayne Public Schools and Sodexo continue to offer gluten free meal options as we strive to be inclusive with our menus. The Gluten Free menu is available to each school kitchen in Wayne. To place an order (daily, weekly or monthly) call the Foodservice office at (973) 317-2239.
Temporary Retail Food Establishment License Application and License Requirements Guidance
IMPORTANT: Free and Reduced Meal/Benefit Applications
REMINDER: Free & Reduced Meal/Benefits Applications MUST be completed every school year for those looking for assistance.
Applications open starting September 1, 2023.
>>Click for the Free & Reduced Meals application. <<
If your income/household status should change, please complete an application. Free & Reduced lunch application status may provide other possible benefits/assistance as well.
View what is provided per the State for Free & Reduced Lunches, anything else not listed is a charged item:
Breakfast Program and Lunch Program
Click to read USDA Civil Rights Form #148
The Foodservice online payment and account viewing website is available for students at all schools. (www.myschoolbucks.com). Read more information on setting up an online FoodService account and how to view transactions online.
Each foodservice account can also be personalized to our customer's needs. Account customizing includes: allergies, spending limits, medical and dietary needs. Please call (973) 317-2239 or e-mail the foodservice office to customize a foodservice account.