The OnCourse Connect parent portal allows parents and students to view grades, attendance, homework, and other information online.
OnCourse Connect Parent Login:
How do I get to OnCourse Connect?:
Click the blue "A+" icon on the right-hand side of the district or school webpage.
New Users / To log on to OnCourse for the first time:
IMPORTANT: All parents automatically have access to their child's information through OnCourse Connect. The parent/guardian email you used when registering your child will be the email associated with this account.
- Click blue "A+" icon on the right-hand side of the district or school webpage OR us the link provided above.
- Click Forgot Password? and enter the email you used for your child's registration.
- You will receive an email with your username and instructions on changing your password.
Forgotten username and/or password:
- Go to OnCourse Connect (http://wayne.oncourseconnect.com) on a desktop/laptop computer and click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Guardian area on the right side of the page.
- On the next screen, enter the email address you registered with the schools and click "Recover Password.
- You will be emailed your username with directions to change your password to one of your own choosing. Look in your spam folder if you can't find it right away. (see example below)
From: OnCourse Support <email@example.com>
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 12:59:07 PM EDT
Subject: OnCourse Password Reset
You can reset your OnCourse Connect guardian account (SCO12345678) password by clicking on this link. https://www.oncourseconnect.com/account/resetpassword?id=ABcdefGH123Ijk456BA8abXGRG2ffPEG2fXYZ127X
Clicked "Forgot Password" but didn't receive the email:Emails are sent out within a couple seconds after clicking "Forgot Password." There are a couple of reasons you may not receive it:
- You and your spouse have registered the same email address for your accounts with Wayne Schools. This means the system can't recognize which guardian has requested the logon information and, for security reasons, doesn't send the email. In this case, first contact the school to change one of your accounts to a different, unique email address before using the "Forgot Password" link again.
- We've heard from many parents that the AOL and Optonline.net/Optimum email filtering system is rejecting the “Forgot Password” email from reaching your account. If this is the case, you can try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your personal contact list before clicking the Forgot Password button. If you still do not receive our email, it may be that you need a setting adjusted and you could follow up with AOL or Optimum regarding the issue that you are experiencing.
- Optionally, you can contact the school’s office (elementary) or guidance office (secondary) to change your email address to that of a non-AOL or Optimum email account.
Receive the message "Your district is not set up to login via this page":
- You are on the wrong logon page. Please use Quicklinks to access OnCourse Connect and update your browser's bookmark.
Elementary Performance Indicators:
- You must use the DESKTOP version of OnCourse Connect to view Elementary Performance Indicators. Overall grades are visible in the mobile version but performance indicators are not.
To view the key explaining the grading letters used on the Elementary Performance Indicators:
- Use the blue Download Report Card button, to see this information:
- Or Click Here to view the Elementary Performance Indicators
**Note: If you are using Internet Explorer to access the internet, please try Chrome or Firefox, as IE has known problems.**
Contact email@example.com with any issues.