New Student Registration
>>New Kindergarten & 1st Grade students, click here for pertinent Kindergarten and 1st Grade Registration Information.
>>Current Preschool students, if your child is currently enrolled in the Wayne PreSchool Program and will be attending Kindergarten in 2020-2021, you do NOT need to re-register. If you are unsure or have any questions, please contact PrekRegistration@wayneschools.com BEFORE beginning this registration process.
>>New Preschool students, please STOP and proceed to the Preschool Program Page for registration instructions. You MUST first obtain Confirmation of Placement by the Preschool Registrar for entry into the Wayne Preschool program before you register your child.
To register a child for enrollment in the Wayne Township Public School District, please follow all the steps in the below process.
STEP 2 - ONLINE REGISTRATION
The below information is needed to complete the online portion:
- Name of Resident School.
(Click the InfoFinder to find your school.)
- Child's Doctor Information
- Child's Insurance Information
- Child's Medical History
- Parent/Guardian and Emergency Contacts Information - Three Emergency Contacts with at least one phone number listed are REQUIRED for every student in the district. *Note that each parent/guardian/emergency account MUST also have a distinct email address (an email address cannot be used for multiple contacts).
Once you have gathered the above information, visit the OnCourse Connect Portal. Choose the correct school year, depending on when your child will start. An incorrect school year will be discarded and you will need to begin the online registration process again. *Note that this online portion of the process must be done on a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- Name of Resident School.
STEP 5 - IN-PERSON APPOINTMENT
Upon completion of steps 1 - 4, you will need to complete an In-Person appointment.
- 2020-2021 Kindergarten & New 1st grade registration - please contact your child's school directly to schedule an In-Person appointment to finalize the registration.
- For mid-year registration - please contact your child's school directly to schedule an In-Person appointment to finalize the registration.
Please bring the below REQUIRED documents to your In-Person appointment:
- Parent/Guardian Identification: You MUST bring both an original AND a copy, of a passport or driver's license.
- Proof of Residency - 3 documents needed: Registration List of Acceptable Documents. You MUST bring both an original AND a copy, of your Deed or Lease.
- Child's Identification: You MUST bring both an original AND a copy, of a birth certificate or passport.
- Child's completed: Physical Examination Form
- Child's completed: Immunization Form
- Child's completed: Language Survey
*Appointment will be cancelled if the student's online registration has not been submitted.*
Email email@example.com with questions.