Extended Day Program: Before / After Care
The Extended Day Program is designed to meet the needs of busy, working parents and their children.
Administered by Wayne Community Programs, the program offers before school care (Early Start, 7:15 am to school start) and after school care (Wrap Up, school end to 6:00 pm) for enrolled students in each Wayne Township Public Elementary School (grades K-5).
The purpose of the program is to provide a safe, supportive, supervised environment in which children can work and play while their parents are at work.
- See monthly fee schedule on the right.
- There is a $30 non-refundable registration fee each school year for every family enrolled (monthly and drop in services).
- At the time of registration, payment of the first and last month tuition is required.
- The Extended Day Program has sessions in all 9 elementary schools and is available to all students.
- Registration is only online (see link below).
- Bills are paid through your Community Pass account: click here
- Please note that a $10 fee will be charged for enrollment changes exceeding 2 per school year.
Emergency Situation - "Drop In" UseDrop In Notification Form- If you are registered for a program and need to add an extra day/ an unscheduled day, then fill out this form and submit it.Children just enrolled in our Drop-In Program should utilize this form.
- Early Start Drop In is $10 per child each morning
- Wrap Up Drop In is $17 per child each afternoon
- Minimal Day Wrap Up Drop In is $22 per child each afternoon
- All registration is done online through Community Pass.
- If you do not already have an account, you will need to select a user name and password. (Please do not make a new account if you have forgotten your password. Click the forgot password button.)
- If entering the Community Pass system from an internet search, you must select "Wayne Youth Programs" from the drop down box on the upper right.
- Payments are due by the 1st of each month and must be made on time to ensure your child's spot in the program.
- Should you have any questions or issues while registering, please do not hesitate to call us at 973-968-7427.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN.
AT THIS TIME YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE ADDED TO A WAIT LIST.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN A SPOT BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR THE PROGRAM YOU ARE REQUESTING.
Monthly Fee Schedule(Effective 2023-2024)
Standard Sibling WRAP UP Standard Sibling 2 day $53 $43 2 day $115 $95 3 day $70 $60 3 day $140 $120 4 day $88 $78 4 day $170 $150 5 day $100 $90 5 day $190 $170
Program Site Telephone Numbers:
Elementary School Program Cellular # Albert Payson Terhune 973-417-4409 James Fallon 973-714-2144 John F. Kennedy 862-226-4098 Lafayette 973-714-1180 Packanack 973-214-8615 Pines Lake 973-714-2618 Randall Carter 973-714-1506 Ryerson 973-714-3028 Theunis Dey 973-714-1524
-->>Homework Helpers Needed<<--
The Extended Day Program is looking for high school students to volunteer to help children in grades K-5 understand and complete daily homework assignments and provide the encouragement, support and direction to make homework a positive experience.
Register on Community Pass under Wayne Safety Town
Youth Programs- Community Pass
Location: One of the 9 Elementary Schools
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 pm
When: Monday - Thursday ( Volunteer for 1- 2 days)
Homework Helper Application-
(Refer to handbook for guidelines and tips)