Pre-professional Internship Program
Wayne Township Public Schools are excited to launch our new Pre-Professional Internship Program for our Wayne High School students. This program is separate from the daytime Work-Based Learning and Student Internship Programs. This abbreviated after-school program will offer hands-on experience in a specific field of interest. The ultimate goal is to help our students gain experience in different working environments to guide their plans for higher education and set career goals. We are grateful to our community partners who have made these career exploration internships possible.
At this time, our career opportunities are limited and we will work to expand our offerings. Fill out the interest survey today!
Program Information and Files
Community Partnerships. Are you a community business interested in sponsoring a Wayne Township Public School High School Student for a 6 to 8 week after-school internship experience? Click here to apply.
Internship Acceptance Criteria
High School Students must:
- be a rising Junior or current Senior
- be able to get to and from pre-professional internships
- receive parent/guardian permission to participate: click for permission form here.
- Parent/Guardian Permission Form Completed: Click for Form
- Completed and Submitted Application in December (Coming Soon)
- Student Submission of Pre-Professional Internship Feedback Form (Coming Soon)