The George Washington PTO Officers 2021-2022
Annie McKayChung Wallace
Ninfa SykesCorresponding Secretary:Renee HeineRecording Secretary:Alexis McNamaraWe are honored to serve as your 2021-2022 GW PTO Presidents alongside an amazing PTO Board of dedicated parents and educators. We aspire to help make GW the BEST PLACE to SPEND your CHILDHOOD! Our plan is to continue working together to ensure that learning and connection take place safely and successfully again this year.
Our goal is to provide vital and safe connections between parents, staff, and administration, keep our GW community informed, and raise funds to support continued learning and student well being, especially as we continue to face challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who We Are
We are a dedicated group of parent volunteers, teachers, and staff who work directly with Principal Leonard & administration to support the needs of our school. We are here to build community and to support you and your Eagle through enriching programs, events, and fundraisers. And while what we do this year may look different than previous years, I hope it will bring the same joy, fun, and excitement as years’ past.
Why be a Member
Our school cannot do anything without the support of you. Whether you are a new PTO member or a returning member, we thank you for your contributions, time, and commitment to our organization, our teachers, and most importantly our students! As a member of our GW Family, you are a voice for our students and part of the largest child advocacy program in the world! It is such a rewarding experience!! So please take this time and join the PTO. You will be so glad you did!
We are ready, excited and hopeful to lead as your PTO Presidents this year. Once again, welcome (back) to the GW Family and we look forward to your support and involvement during this year. Go EAGLES!!!We send home all PTO information through e-mail. If you are not receiving e-mail notices from the PTO, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support GW PTO While Shopping Online!
or click here
How to participate in this fundraiser:
- Click on the special link above to access the Amazon website.
- “Bookmark” the webpage so that you can go directly to that page the next time.
- Start shopping as usual, and our school will receive a portion of any purchases made by you.
Thanks so much for your support!
- All you need to do is use the special link.
- There is no sign up involved.
- You can use your own login and personal account to shop.
- You have to click on the link before you put anything in your cart.
- The session will be active while you continuously shop at Amazon for 24 hours, using the same browser window.
- After placing an order, the session terminates. The link has to be used again after that.
- You can share this link with friends and family for GW.
- This will be an ongoing, year-round fundraiser.
Note: George Washington Middle School is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.