Wayne Hills High School General Information
Dear Patriot Families,
As we approach midway of our summer, I hope that everyone is enjoying a recharge with friends and family.
A few reminders:
- Incoming Freshmen Orientation-August 29th @ 10 AM in our auditorium. This is a dropoff event for students only.
- 1st day of Classes for students-Tuesday, September 6th, 2022. We will have an All Periods Meet Day.
- Please note that our last day of school has been revised. Graduation and the last day for students is now Wednesday, June 21st.
If you should have any questions, please contact the main office at 973-317-2001, 2002, or 2003
Wayne Hills HS
Student Attendance Reporting
All absences from school need to be reported. To report absences please follow the directions below.
- Call the school at 973-317-2000.
- At the prompt, Press (3).
- At the prompt, Press (1).
- Please leave your child’s name, (include the spelling of his/her last name),grade, and reason for their absence
Be Proud Program
The Be Proud Program is sponsored by the Wayne Board of Education to offer High School students an opportunity to join a voluntary drug and alcohol prevention program.
It provides students a way, along with their peers, to take a collective stand against all substance abuse and receive support and validation in selecting a healthy lifestyle. During their high school years, Be Proud members pledge to remain drug and alcohol-free and submit to random voluntary screening. Participation in the program is kept confidential.
Random testing takes place each week throughout the school year. Each participating student's identification number is placed into a pool. Students are randomly selected from all program participants using a computer-generated algorithm that identifies students by number. A positive test result in the Wayne Board of Education's Voluntary Random Drug Testing Policy being activated. Parents and students will be notified of any tests and their results.
See the Be Proud Brochure for more information.
For further information, contact:
Wayne Valley - Mr. Martinez
Wayne Hills - Ms. Stofey