Required School Forms 2022-2023
3 forms are REQUIRED to be acknowledged by a Primary Guardian for all Wayne Township Public students via the online process through OnCourse Connect for the 2022-2023 school year. These forms do not need to be printed/filled out/returned to school.
- 2022-2023 District Policy Information for Parents Form
- 2022-2023 Photo Name Release Agreement
- 2022-2023 Parental Consent Survey PPRA Notice must be acknowledged by a Primary Guardian for all Wayne Township Public Students via the online process through OnCourse
The below forms are included on the 2022-2023 District Policy Information for Parents that will be acknowledged online and do not need to be printed/filled out/returned to school.
Listed below are the forms necessary to print and return on the first day of school, if applicable:
1. Free and Reduced Lunch:
- 2022-2023 Free and Reduced Lunch Letter
- Free & Reduced Lunch Online Application (If necessary, hard copies will be available at your child's school)
IMPORTANT: Should your household/income status change, please make sure to fill out this application for other possible benefits/assistance. This is important even though the District is still providing FREE lunches to all students at this time.
2. Monarch Student Accident Insurance Form Link
Listed below are informational documents you should review and retain for your records:
3. Annual Asbestos Notification Compliance 2021-2022
4. Annual Integrated Pest Management Notice for School Year 2022-2023
5. Community Pass Instructions 2022-2023
6. Sports Related Eye Injuries Notice - Health Related