Back to School Forms & Student Schedules Directions (Annual Registration/Re-Verification)
For the 2020-2021 school year, Wayne Township Public Schools will utilize OnCourse Connect to manage our Back to School Form process. This means parents will no longer have to complete the many forms sent home.
All District Policy form acknowledgements will NOW BE COMPLETED ONLINE and Student/Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact information can be CHANGED ONLINE in a two step process.
Note that all Student/Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact changes will not appear immediately. Please check back for updates.
Please read through all the important information below.
Student schedule information will be available at 3pm on August 27, 2020.
You will not have access to your child's 2020-2021 teacher information/schedule until the online Back to School Form process has been completed.
Please log into OnCourse to complete the update of Student/Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact information and acknowledge your Back to School Forms. **This process MUST be completed from a computer. This will not work on mobile devices or tablets.**
Information that will be required to complete this two step process:
- Doctor information (address and phone number)
- Medical Insurance information
- Health Alerts
- Acknowledgement of annual required District forms
(see Back to School Forms on left hand side)
- District Student Policy Information
- G-Suite Consent Form *must be completed before chrome book can be issued to student
- Parental Consent to Survey and PPRA Notice
- Photo Name Release Agreement
- Student Chromebook Agreement for all grades K - 12 *must be completed before chrome book can be issued to student
- Updated Parent/Guardian/Emergency Contact Information
Note: If your phone number is on the Do Not Call List or you have blocked Wayne Township from your emails, you will not receive communications from the District. (Click here for more information).