To locate the resident school for your child, before completing your registration forms, please click the InfoFinder to find your school or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any student already enrolled and are currently active in the Wayne Township Public School System, will automatically enroll into the next school year.
Preschool Tuition Students must visit the Preschool Page, and get authorization from the Preschool Registrar, prior to continuing with the registration process.
Starting the Registration Process
IMPORTANT - please choose the correct school year depending on the date your child will start school
Children must be 5 years old on or before October 15th for the school year registering. (Complete Age Requirements)
Complete InfoSnap E-Registration:
- Create or log on to your account with InfoSnap Registration for Wayne Township.
- Fill out the electronic registration form.
- Schedule your in-person appointment with your child's school directly or with the Preschool Registrar for Preschool registrations.
Once your form is complete, click the link, Schedule Your In-Person Appointment, or contact the school directly to schedule an appointment.
Again, please choose your InfoSnap form carefully. An incorrect school year will need to be discarded, and you will need to re-register for the correct year.
Click Current 2018-2019 School Year to begin
(for registration beginning July 2018 to June 2019)
Additional Student Programs/Information you may also want to review:
- Before and After Care for grades K thru 5
- Safety Town for incoming Kindergarten students
- Our Community Flyers page
- Our Elementary Education web page
Questions may be directed to email@example.com