The mission of the Wayne Education Foundation is to enrich educational excellence by providing independent funding to enhance programs that would not typically be included in the school budget.
The Wayne Education Foundation is an independent non-profit, 501(c) 3 organization dedicated to enhancing and supporting the Wayne Township Public School system.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Who is eligible to attend Summer Camps? Any Wayne student as well as neighboring community students may register for grade level appropriate camps. Registration is based on the grade level for the upcoming year (2021-2022). Please contact us if you have a question regarding your child’s placement.
- How do I register and pay for camp? At this time, we are not set up for online registration or credit card payments. To register, please print and complete the registration form, one for each camper, which may be found on our website at wayneschools.com/WEF. If you are registering more than one camper, you may write one check for all campers. Please mail, or drop off in mailbox, the completed and signed registration form(s) with check payable to: Wayne Education Foundation, 75 Urban Club Rd, Wayne, NJ 07470 (Residence)
- Who do I contact with questions? Email email@example.com, visit our Facebook page at me/wefcamp or call/text 862-248-2847.
- When should I register my campers? Registration begins on April 11, 2021. Register early! Classes will close when they reach maximum participants.
- How much does camp cost? Cost of camps vary. View the WEF Camp Brochure at wayneschools.com/WEF for registration fees.
- Where is camp located? Camps are held at Wayne Hills High School, 272 Berdan Ave, Wayne, NJ 07470.
- What are the refund guidelines? Refund requests must be submitted in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org fifteen (15) business days prior to the first day of camp. The refund processing fee is $10.00 per camp. Fees will not be prorated for late enrollment, missed classes or non-attendance.
- Can my child stay a full day by taking a morning and afternoon session? Yes, our morning camps run from 9-11:30am and our afternoon camps run from 12-2:30pm. There will be a supervised lunch break in the Commons Lunch Room from 11:30 to 12:00. Please provide a lunch for your full day campers.
- If my children are registered for morning and afternoon sessions, will there be someone to walk them to lunch and their next session?
- Yes, please indicate this on the registration form so we are sure to assign a helper to your child for assistance.
- Will registration confirmation be sent? An initial confirmation indicating receipt of your registration will be emailed to you upon receipt. A second email will be sent as soon as the camp has the minimum campers needed to finalize confirmation. Please make sure your email is legible on the registration form.
- Revised Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures: NEW Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures: We are revising procedures and will be emailing them prior to the start of camp.
- Revised Registration Form: Parent/Guardians, please review the registration form carefully, print clearly, include two contacts with cell phones numbers. REQUIRED FIELDS: There are three sections where your initials are required and a signature/date is required at the bottom of the registration form.
- COVID-19: WE WILL BE FOLLOWING PROPER GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASKING, HAND WASHING, TEMPERATURE TAKING AND SANITIZING.
Business: 862-248-2847 Email: email@example.com Facebook: @wefcamp Instagram: @wefcamp